2019 - Virtual
The Python Web Conf is a virtual event that features international tech experts presenting on 24 topics such as microservices, identity management, machine learning and CI/CD. The talks are split into 3 exciting tracks: “App Dev”, “Cloud Native” and “Automate & Deploy”. Each track is accessible live via Zoom and participants can chat via Slack channels. Access to presentations and post-event recordings will be available exclusively to registered attendees.
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind Python conference. Join from the comfort of your home or office, meet fellow Pythonistas, and network with speakers from across the globe.
WHEN: Friday, August 23rd 2019 from 7:45 am ET to 4:40 pm ET.
REGISTER TODAY: Professionals: $50 | Students: $20
Register by 8/15 and get cool geeky stickers mailed to you!
Why attend a virtual conference?
- Cost effective: it’s cheaper than a regular conference
- Convenient: watch from your office or home
- Time effective: no travel required, pick and choose which talks to attend
What you get:
- Exclusive access to recordings (up to 3-months after conference)
- Ability to ask questions during the talks
- Exclusive access to all the speakers via group and private messages
- Direct access to all the participants via online chat
- Ability to cast your vote for next year’s conference topics
- Your donation supports the Python Software Foundation!